Registries and interest groups
Eyes of the world is a private foundation with headquarters in Barcelona, constituted on 9 July 2001 and registered in:
- Register of Foundations of the Generalitat of Catalonia, with the number 1568, on July 18, 2001.
- Registry of Non-Governmental Development Organizations, attached to the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for Development (AECID), on May 10, 2004.
- Register of Non-Governmental Organizations for the Development of the Generalitat of Catalonia, Secretariat of Foreign Cooperation, with number 29, on June 19, 2005.
- Registration of Foundations of the Basque Country, July 19, 2005.
- Municipal Registry of Entities of Seville, on January 23, 2007.
- Register of Foundations of the Valencian Community, on January 29, 2007.
- Registration of the Headquarters of Puy-de-Dôme, France, on December 27, 2012.
- Negotiation of Associations, Foundations and Professional Associations of Pamplona, Navarra, on 20 November 2013
- Register of interest groups of Catalonia with the ID number 464, on September 22, 2016.
- Register of Agents for International Development Cooperation in Andalusia. Andalusian Agency for International Development Cooperation, on March 29, 2019.
- Lafede.cat-Organizations for global justice, as an observer member, on June 15, 2019.